Bicycles that fly, people who soar
Bike Friday is a Lean manufacturer of innovative travel, cargo, and electric bicycles. Since 1992, our custom bikes are hand built with pride from raw tubing to finished bike all in our factory in Eugene, Oregon.
We are an ambitious group of people working to do our part to make the world a better place to live. Look over our website, talk to a Bike Friday owner, look into how awesome Eugene is, and if you want to be a part of Bike Friday, fill out our application.
- An interesting place to work that encourages cross training and learning new things
- Access to our extensive service, manufacturing, and fabrication shops for personal projects
- Employee Purchase Perks – industry insider pricing, plus you get to build your own Bike Friday on the companies dime!
- Indoor bike parking and showers
- Lunch Rides in the Oregon countryside
- Dog-friendly facility
- Opportunities to learn frame building, entrepreneurship, etc
- Flexible schedules and Remote Work options available for some positions
- PTO including vacation, holidays, wellness, even your birthday!
- Clear, fair, merit-based compensation
- Active commuter incentives – get paid to ride to work
- 401(k) Qualified Retirement Plan eligibility
- Fire-Med Insurance included
- We follow all state and federal pandemic guidelines and are an OSHA “low-risk” facility
[su_spoiler title="Inside Sales Support Consultant" style="fancy"]Our ideal candidate would enjoy cycling, enjoy people, and enjoy sales. We handle most of our sales on the phone, email, and our website, so experience in all these areas is required. You need to be motivated, comfortable with computers and databases, and keep great notes. We like people who have a sense of humor, a customer service attitude, ambition, and a desire to support the whole team with their efforts. Owning a Bike Friday already is a plus, as is being familiar with the Guerilla Selling philosophy, or willing to learn and use it. At Bike Friday, we don't talk people into buying something they don't want or need; we create customers for life by helping people get a bike they really want. Your day-to-day:
- calls prospects who are interested in our bikes
- helps customers order bikes online
- assists our expert bike salespeople with special projects
- passes promising prospects to experts
- takes and fulfills parts and bike orders
[su_button url="https://bikefriday.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Bike_Friday_Employment_Application_fillable_2.0.pdf" target="blank" background="#dd9933" color="#020202" size="4" wide="yes" center="yes" radius="4" icon="icon: file-text-o" icon_color="#070707" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #000000"]The Application can be found here[/su_button] [su_button url="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" target="blank" background="#dd9933" color="#020202" size="4" wide="yes" center="yes" radius="4" icon="icon: envelope-o" icon_color="#070707" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #000000"]Submit your resume and application to: email@example.com[/su_button] [su_button url="https://www.eugenecascadescoast.org/" target="blank" background="#dd9933" color="#020202" size="4" wide="yes" center="yes" radius="4" icon="icon: tree" icon_color="#070707" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #000000"]Learn more about Eugene Oregon![/su_button]