Your love for travel and riding a bike with a friend has brought you to this point. This tandem is great for touring your town or exploring a continent with your companion. It folds to fit in the back of almost any vehicle with a healthy trunk and packs into two travel cases for airline travel as checked luggage. It truly is the perfect bike for seeing the world like a couple of tourist wanting to see the country.
The perfect combination for making travel easy and taking a tandem bike easier. Things are always better when done with a friend.
- Built to fit your body for both the Captain and the Stoker
- Folds for easy storage and transport into a space 33x37x17” (84x94x43 cm)
- Adjustable stoker stem option allows different sized friends to ride with you
- Low step-over height easier for smaller riders to get on and off
- Folding the Two’sDay for transport, as well as packing in 2 suitcases for flight, is far faster and easier than dealing with couplers that other bikes require.
Bike Type Options:
Adventure and Touring:
For Recreation and Family Fun:
- Comes with: 24 speeds
- flat handlebars
- grip shifters
- 1.75-inch Kontact tires
For Adventure and Touring:
- 24 speeds,
- 2 position handlebars in front,
- Disc. brakes,
- trigger shifters,
- 1.5 inch Kenda Kwest tires,
- saddle and
- Ready to go the distance.
Choosing your frame color:
(Basic Color picker program – Not Tandem but for design idea purpose only)
Choose your Cable Color:
* If you are looking for something specific we can likely build it for you, just contact us and tell us what you want.
Do you need travel cases?
Travel Case with Trailer Info:
The Bike Friday Travel Trailer includes everything you need to make your Travel case into a tow-ready trailer. The system includes the aluminum trailer frame, two wheels, protective socks for packaging and one reflective flag and thumb nuts to connect your travel suitcase. Also included an axle hitch and air nipple.
Every Bike Friday needs a way for the trailer connection to attach to the bike. Many of our bikes have a left chainstay braze-on to hold an air nipple which quick-connects to the trailer. <br>
The trailer package also comes with a rear hub axle mounted hitch. This hitch can be used in place of a bike-specific hitch, or as a connection method on another bike so you can swap your trailer system quickly to another bike. There is a male air nipple included as well (integrated into the axle hitch).
Two 12″ pneumatic wheels are included with all attachment hardware and a neon reflective triangle. Just add a Travel case and get on the road.
The gross weight limit for the trailer is 75 pounds. This includes the weight of the trailer (6.7lbs/2.95 kg) and average case weight is 13lbs so the total capacity for your gear is 55lbs.
All felt packing bags and blankets are made from Eco-Fi fleece, a 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles which aligns with our mission greatly.
Want to add E-Assist with your Two’sDay?
E-Assist is truly an amazing upgrade to this already wonderful bike. It’s like adding a third rider who has the power of 10 horses on the back of your bike. It’s not cheating as you still have to pedal exactly like you always have but now instead of having an average speed of 12-15mph, you are going 18-23mph. It really is great and such a perfect upgrade for a tandem bike.
Rear Hub Motor:
This is another internationally popular system that we are introducing on our bikes! We believe it will be equally popular with our customers because of the unique features it offers. This system packs easily and pairs well without Ligo batteries making it an ideal setup for travelers!
- Is similar to the front hub motor kit but also has an 8,9,10 spd cassette driver. This allows it to work with all rear dérailleurs.
- No motor resistance
- Fits all 20” wheels (406mm & 451mm)
- Very light! Adds only ~ 11 lbs to your bike
- Ligo* travel battery option makes for a light electric-assist bike that is legal to fly with. (*LiGo batteries are unavailable until Fall 2022 due to chip shortage)
- Very Quiet!
- Easiest to pack into the suitcase for air travel.
- Disc brake compatible (except Avid’s)
- Rear frame dropouts on a bike need to be sized to 137mm – 140mm (wider than usual)
Front Hub Motor:
- With a second front wheel and 3 minutes you can take off all but one lb of the weight (removing motor and battery) and have your light non-assisted bike ready to ride
- No motor resistance when coasting or riding without power
- Fits both 20-inch wheel and 16-inch wheel Bike Fridays
- LiGo* travel battery upgrade option available (as seen in the picture above)(*LiGo batteries are unavailable until Fall 2022 due to chip shortage)
- Comes standard with pedal assist
- Puts weight in front of the bike which isn’t natural to everyone.
How to order a custom Tandem Two’sDay that fits you and your riding partner:
Order process information for ordering on this page:
- Phase 1: Follow all the steps in the drop-down menus above then “Add to cart” and follow steps in your cart. Once purchased phase two will start.
- Phase 2: A Bike Friday Expert will follow up with you to determine your pick-up /ship date (production takes 5-7 weeks on average) and confirm any needed details about your order.
Payments Plan and Paypal Credit Option:
Want to order your bike and pay for it later? Give PayPal Credit a try. Here is how you can apply.
- Add your new Bike Friday to the cart and proceed to the checkout process.
- On the payment step of the checkout process, select “PayPal” as your payment option.
- You’ll be redirected to the PayPal website where you will log in or create an account.
- On the next step, click “Apply Now” under PayPal Credit and follow the instructions.
- Complete the checkout to place your order.
If you have any questions, please email us or call us at1-800-777-0258 USA 1-541-687-0487 INTL, and we’ll be happy to assist, even with E-Assist.
Still not finding what you are looking for and want to have more control over the components that go on your bike? Choose “advaced bike builder option”:
We at Green Gear Cycling, Inc. (Bike Friday) want you, the customer, to be happy with your new bicycle. For direct orders shipped from the factory if your bike does not meet your expectations, you may return the bicycle to us for a full refund, less all shipping charges and a 15% restocking fee (as of 06-01-18). CLICK HERE for full warranty information.
Still not finding the layout of your dreams? If you prefer to design your own bike and play with different options then follow the link down the rabbit hole and explore what is possible. If you still need further assistance please call one of our bike experts who will happily help you design your dream bike. Bike Expert Contact: 1-800-777-0258 USA 1-541-687-0487 INTL
Read Two’sDay Tandem Bike Reviews Below
Submit your review